Welcome to the Provincial Grand Lodge of Somerset web site. Our aim is to bring news and information about Freemasonry in Somerset and beyond to Freemasons and the general public. We hope you enjoy your visit.
DIARY FOR THE WEEK
Somerset Craft Lodges meeting week commencing Monday 13th April. See Lodge pages for meeting times.
- Monday 13th; Royal Sussex Lodge 53 - Bath, Lodge of Perpetual Friendship 135 - Bridgwater, Fidelity and Sincerity Lodge 1966 - Wellington, Lodge of St. George 3158 - Taunton, John de Clivedon Lodge 7824 - Clevedon
- Tuesday 14th; Nyanza Lodge 1197 - Ilminster, Alfred and Guthrum Lodge 4535 - Wedmore, St. Bernard Lodge 5361 - Minehead, Kenneth Kinnersley Lodge 9218 - Midsomer Norton
- Wednesday 15th; Lodge of Unanimity and Sincerity 261 - Taunton, Love and Honour Lodge 285 - North Wootton, Connaught Lodge 3573 - Midsomer Norton, Birnbeck Lodge 7160 - Weston super Mare
- Thursday 16th; Exmoor Lodge 2390 - Minehead, Tynte Lodge 7994 - Bridgwater
- Friday 17th; Tennyson Lodge 4947 - Clevedon, St. Lukes Lodge 6540 - Bath, Corinthian Pillar Lodge 7552 - Yeovil, Vivary Lodge 8654 - Taunton
- Saturday 18th; Parrett and Axe Lodge 814 - Crewkerne, Wellington School, Somerset Lodge 7230 - Wellington
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!
Check here for the very latest stories, updates and advertisements from around the Province
The Province is looking for a brother (or their Partner) to join the team managing this website.
MAC user essential. Knowledge of Rapidweaver an advantage, but software will be supplied and training provided if necessary.
For details/application please contact David Mason
UNITED GRAND LODGE of ENGLAND
Membership Focus Group
Expectations Survey Results
Recent Provincial news Items
Review recommends Masonic Charities should combine to form a single Masonic Charity.
A successful Clevedon Initiates Evening!!
Bath TFOMYL Meeting
Deputy PGM Ray Guthrie to retire at the Provincial meeting on 2nd April
For earlier items go to News Archive
Recent Lodge news Items
Lecture : “The history of Freemasonry in Somerset” delivered by R. W. Bro Stanley Hopkins at 1815.
Details from Richard Thurston