- Monday 23rd; Somerset Masters Lodge 3746 - Weston Super Mare, Somerset Farmers Lodge 9180 - Langport, St Cecilia Lodge 9341 - Wedmore
- Tuesday 24th; Admiral Blake Lodge 4692 - Bridgwater, Loyal Vacation Lodge, 6209 - Wiveliscombe, Whitchurch Lodge 6942 - Keynsham
- Wednesday 25th; Royal Albert Edward Lodge 906 - Bath, Prudence & Industry Lodge 1953 - Chard
- Thursday 26th; The Pilgrims Lodge 772 - Glastonbury, Gordano Lodge 6244 - Yatton
- Friday 27th; Vale of Brislington Lodge 1296 - Keynsham, Wessex Lodge 4093 - Weston Super Mare
- Saturday 28th; Richard Hush Lodge 8518, Taunton
Annual Provincial Meeting will be held at the Winter Gardens, Weston super Mare.
Thursday 2nd April at 2.30pm. All Master Masons are very welcome to attend.
The Future of My Lodge (FOMYL)
Planning the way ahead for your Lodge - getting started - resources.
Results from the 8 workshops and what happens next?
Queens College Lodge present £2,000 to Taunton based "Go Commando" Royal Marines charity. More
Forest of Mendip Lodge donate £255 to Churchill Pre-School. Read the local press release here: Press Release
Midsomer Norton 24th March 2015 at 7pm with buffet. Details
- Annual Meeting of Provincial Grand Lodge of Somerset
2nd April 2015 at the Winter Gardens, Weston-super-Mare more details
- Annual Church Service - Provincial Grand Lodge of Somerset
Sunday 22nd March 2015 at
St. John's Church, Glastonbury. Details
Charity Cabaret Night
Friday 6th March Details
SMFA (North West) Inaugural Meeting March 12th - Nailsea
SMFA Sunday Lunch March 22nd - Bath
SMFA Coffee Morning 10.30am on Saturday 28th March at Bridgwater Masonic Hall. Details